The Automotive Safety Technologies GmbH (ASTech) was founded in 2009 as a joint venture between the Andata Entwicklungstechnologie GmbH (ANDATA)
and the Audi Electronic Venture GmbH (AEV)
. Our team specifies, develops, integrates, simulates and tests functions, algorithms and software for Driver Assistance Systems & Integrated Safety. Based on the technological approach taken by Andata and the technical know-how of Audi’s Vehicle Safety Teams, we are creating solutions every day for future safety systems in automobile industry.
Together with our employees and in close cooperation with customers and partners from the automotive sector, we develop the core know-how for integrated safety and future automotive mobility at our locations in Gaimersheim and Wolfsburg.
To enhance our team, we are looking for a
Test Engineer (m/f/d) for Anticipatory Safety Functions/Driver Assistance Systems
- Preparation of test specifications for customer functions to be tested in the vehicle and at the HiL test station (e.g. in Doors)
- Evaluation of vehicle and HiL testing and reporting in a ticket system (e.g. in MKS, KPMweb)
- Maintenance and/or enhancement of partly automated evaluation tools (Matlab, ADTF)
- Coordination with system managers and software developers
- Preparation of results, presentation and documentation
- University degree in science, engineering or mathematical disciplines, e.g. computer science, electronic engineering, automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, physics
- Solid knowledge of functional testing, ideally in the field of driver assistance systems, anticipatory safety functions (test selection criteria, test case specification) in the areas of vehicle and HiL testing
- Experience in the automotive sector and with the functionality of functional algorithms
- Ability to provide formal descriptions of functional tests independently of vehicle environment data processing tasks and functional algorithms
Your work environment is characterized by a high level of personal responsibility in an open and highly dynamic development team. The development of functionalities is based on a strategiac partnership with our parent companies AUDI AG and VW AG.
Would you also like to be part of our dynamic organization? At Automotive Safety Technologies GmbH you will have the opportunity to work with committed and highly motivated employees developing software for exciting new challenges. Please send us your application documents including the reference code and provide details of your availability and salary expectations by using our contact form: Online application
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Automotive Safety Technologies GmbH