The Automotive Safety Technologies GmbH (ASTech) was founded in 2009 as a joint venture between the Andata Entwicklungstechnologie GmbH (ANDATA)
and the Audi Electronic Venture GmbH (AEV)
. Our team specifies, develops, integrates, simulates and tests functions, algorithms and software for Driver Assistance Systems & Integrated Safety. Based on the technological approach taken by Andata and the technical know-how of Audi’s Vehicle Safety Teams, we are creating solutions every day for future safety systems in automobile industry.
Together with our employees and in close cooperation with customers and partners from the automotive sector, we develop the core know-how for integrated safety and future automotive mobility at our locations in Gaimersheim and Wolfsburg.
To enhance our team, we are looking for a
Engineer (m/f/d) for Function and System Development
In the area of function and system development, driven by passion, you are responsible bringing these functions to the series production as the interface to the customer.
You coordinate the product requirements with the customer, control the software development of these functions as well as the testing and assurance of these functions in driving mode. Your additional responsibilities include the following:
- Preparation of requirements specifications for passenger protection, warning and braking functions
- Coordination with software developers and testers
- Requirements validation on the basis of simulations and prototyping
- Function trial testing and application in vehicles
- Degree in science/engineering subject, such as information science, computer science, electronics, mechanical engineering, etc. with extensive professional experience in the automotive area
- Proficiency in preparing requirements specifications and system modelling
- Structured and goal-oriented approaches characterise your work
- Very good teamwork and communication skills
- Ideally, proficiency in Automotive SPICE and ISO 26262
Your work environment is characterized by a high level of personal responsibility in an open and highly dynamic development team. The development of functionalities is based on a strategiac partnership with our parent companies AUDI AG and VW AG.
Would you also like to be part of our dynamic organization? At Automotive Safety Technologies GmbH you will have the opportunity to work with committed and highly motivated employees developing software for exciting new challenges. Please send us your application documents including the reference code and provide details of your availability and salary expectations by using our contact form: Online application
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Automotive Safety Technologies GmbH