The Automotive Safety Technologies GmbH (ASTech) was founded in 2009 as a joint venture between the Andata Entwicklungstechnologie GmbH (ANDATA)
and the Audi Electronic Venture GmbH (AEV)
. Our team specifies, develops, integrates, simulates and tests functions, algorithms and software for Driver Assistance Systems & Integrated Safety. Based on the technological approach taken by Andata and the technical know-how of Audi’s Vehicle Safety Teams, we are creating solutions every day for future safety systems in automobile industry.
Together with our employees and in close cooperation with customers and partners from the automotive sector, we develop the core know-how for integrated safety and future automotive mobility at our locations in Gaimersheim and Wolfsburg.
To enhance our team, we are looking for a
Applications Software Developer (m/f/d)
- Analyze requirements, develop concept, implement application software, carry out code review and testing
- Enhance and maintain existing application software
- Automate application software and incorporate into our continuous integration tool chain
- Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or comparable field
- Solid programming skills and several years of experience in at least one programming language
- Basic knowledge in the area of continuous integration frameworks is preferable (i.e. Jenkins)
- Team player with the flexibility to manage diverse tasks and responsibilities
- Solid German and English language skills, oral and written
Your work environment is characterized by a high level of personal responsibility in an open and highly dynamic development team. The development of functionalities is based on a strategiac partnership with our parent companies AUDI AG and VW AG.
Would you also like to be part of our dynamic organization? At Automotive Safety Technologies GmbH you will have the opportunity to work with committed and highly motivated employees developing software for exciting new challenges. Please send us your application documents including the reference code and provide details of your availability and salary expectations by using our contact form: Online application
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Automotive Safety Technologies GmbH