The Automotive Safety Technologies GmbH (ASTech) was founded in 2009 as a joint venture between the Andata Entwicklungstechnologie GmbH (ANDATA)
and the Audi Electronic Venture GmbH (AEV)
. Our team specifies, develops, integrates, simulates and tests functions, algorithms and software for Driver Assistance Systems & Integrated Safety. Based on the technological approach taken by Andata and the technical know-how of Audi’s Vehicle Safety Teams, we are creating solutions every day for future safety systems in automobile industry.
Together with our employees and in close cooperation with customers and partners from the automotive sector, we develop the core know-how for integrated safety and future automotive mobility at our locations in Gaimersheim and Wolfsburg.
To enhance our team, we are looking for a
Embedded Software Developer (m/f/d)
- Design and implement software modules
- Analyze requirements and create software specifications
- Carry out validation measures such as tests, code analyses and reviews
- Coordinate with development team, including function developers and software testers
- Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or comparable field
- Experience with MISRA C / C++ or JAVA
- Experience with model-based software development, such as with MATLAB/Simulink and TargetLink, is preferable
- Basic knowledge of embedded systems (AUTOSAR) and automotive processes (SPICE, ISO 26262) is required
- Team player with the flexibility to manage diverse tasks and responsibilities
- Language skills: German and English, oral and written
We offer students an appealing place to work with the opportunity to take responsibility for exciting tasks and put their own ideas into practice. Proximity to decision-makers and a mentor and colleagues who are always on hand will help you settle quickly into the team and develop your professional expertise. We naturally offer a pleasant and relaxed working atmosphere, attractive remuneration and the latest office equipment.
Please send us your application documents which highlight your qualifications and motivation including the reference code. Send us specific details about your availability and remuneration expectations by using this application link: Online application
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Automotive Safety Technologies GmbH