The Automotive Safety Technologies GmbH (ASTech) was founded in 2009 as a joint venture between the Andata Entwicklungstechnologie GmbH (ANDATA)
and the Audi Electronic Venture GmbH (AEV)
. Our team specifies, develops, integrates, simulates and tests functions, algorithms and software for Driver Assistance Systems & Integrated Safety. Based on the technological approach taken by Andata and the technical know-how of Audi’s Vehicle Safety Teams, we are creating solutions every day for future safety systems in automobile industry.
Together with our employees and in close cooperation with customers and partners from the automotive sector, we develop the core know-how for integrated safety and future automotive mobility at our locations in Gaimersheim and Wolfsburg.
To enhance our team, we are looking for a
Algorithm Designer (m/f/d) – Machine Learning
- You will frame the topic of machine learning and artificial intelligence for our company and work in exciting projects together with our customer. You will thereby have the opportunity to shape the future of mobility
- You will develop artificial intelligence algorithms for the next generation of autonomous/semi-autonomous vehicle safety systems, primarily in the area of deep learning
- As part of your work, you will analyze and prepare sensor and vehicle data from simulation environments, test drives and field tests as well as design and develop tools for acquiring, analyzing and processing training data
- As an important focus, you will validate the performance and robustness of developed algorithms
- You have a university degree in natural sciences, engineering or mathematics
- You have a minimum of three years of work experience with a significant emphasis on machine learning
- You are familiar with the application and design of machine learning systems, in particular deep learning architectures and have a solid foundation in the underlying mathematical models and methods such as optimization, statistics, stochastics and numerics
- You are intimately familiar with the latest advancements in research and technology in the area of machine learning and have the ability to derive new products and algorithms from this knowledge
- You boast a professional approach to programming, especially with C/C++ and Python and possess in-depth knowledge of deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Keras, Theano or Caffe
- You ideally have knowledge of automotive technology, particularly related to sensors, vehicle functions, system architectures, development processes or tools
- You are goal-oriented, analyze your results with a critical eye and involve both your team and customers in your activities
Your work environment is characterized by a high level of personal responsibility in an open and highly dynamic development team. The development of functionalities is based on a strategiac partnership with our parent companies AUDI AG and VW AG.
Would you also like to be part of our dynamic organization? At Automotive Safety Technologies GmbH you will have the opportunity to work with committed and highly motivated employees developing software for exciting new challenges. Please send us your application documents including the reference code and provide details of your availability and salary expectations by using our contact form: Online application
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Automotive Safety Technologies GmbH