The Automotive Safety Technologies GmbH (ASTech) was founded in 2009 as a joint venture between the Andata Entwicklungstechnologie GmbH (ANDATA)
and the Audi Electronic Venture GmbH (AEV)
. Our team specifies, develops, integrates, simulates and tests functions, algorithms and software for Driver Assistance Systems & Integrated Safety. Based on the technological approach taken by Andata and the technical know-how of Audi’s Vehicle Safety Teams, we are creating solutions every day for future safety systems in automobile industry.
Together with our employees and in close cooperation with customers and partners from the automotive sector, we develop the core know-how for integrated safety and future automotive mobility at our locations in Gaimersheim and Wolfsburg.
To enhance our team, we are looking for a
Tool Development Intern/Student Trainee (m/f/d) for Driver Assistance and Integrated Safety Systems
- Implementing and testing tools used to develop driver assistance and integrated safety systems at Automotive Safety Technologies GmbH or one of its parent companies Audi AG or VW AG
- Updating and further developing ongoing software projects
- Developing modules for the Automotive Data and Time-Triggered Framework (ADTF) tool
- Creating and enhancing graphical user interfaces (C++ with Qt)
- You will have knowledge of programming languages such as C, C++, C#, Java, Python, Groovy, and MATLAB
- You will have experience in working with program libraries such as Qt, Boost, and the ADTF framework
- You will be studying for a degree in IT, electrical engineering, or a similar discipline
- You will have a firm affinity for all things automotive
- You will have no problem working independently and in a structured way
- You will be a strong analytical thinker
We offer students an appealing place to work with the opportunity to take responsibility for exciting tasks and put their own ideas into practice. Proximity to decision-makers and a mentor and colleagues who are always on hand will help you settle quickly into the team and develop your professional expertise. We naturally offer a pleasant and relaxed working atmosphere, attractive remuneration and the latest office equipment.
Please send us your application documents which highlight your qualifications and motivation including the reference code. Send us specific details about your availability and remuneration expectations by using this application link: Online application
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Automotive Safety Technologies GmbH