The Automotive Safety Technologies GmbH (ASTech) was founded in 2009 as a joint venture between the Andata Entwicklungstechnologie GmbH (ANDATA)
and the Audi Electronic Venture GmbH (AEV)
. Our team specifies, develops, integrates, simulates and tests functions, algorithms and software for Driver Assistance Systems & Integrated Safety. Based on the technological approach taken by Andata and the technical know-how of Audi’s Vehicle Safety Teams, we are creating solutions every day for future safety systems in automobile industry.
Together with our employees and in close cooperation with customers and partners from the automotive sector, we develop the core know-how for integrated safety and future automotive mobility at our locations in Gaimersheim and Wolfsburg.
To enhance our team, we are looking for a
Tool Developer (m/f/d) for Driver Assistance and Integrated Safety Systems
- Analyzing requirements, devising concepts, implementing and testing tools used to develop driver assistance and integrated safety systems at Automotive Safety Technologies GmbH or one of its parent companies Audi AG or VW AG
- Further developing and updating ongoing software tools
- Automation of tools and integration into our continuous integration tool chain
- You will focus on developing modules for the Automotive Data and Time-Triggered Framework (ADTF) tool and on creating and expanding graphical user interfaces (C++ with Qt)
- University degree in IT, electrical engineering, or a similar discipline or compareable education
- Very good programming knowledge of C++ and Python as well as relevant reference projects in this area
- Experience in working with program libraries such as Qt, Boost and the ADTF framework
- Professional experience, preferably in the automotive industry, will be an advantage
- Basic understanding of continuous integration frameworks (e.g. Jenkins)
- You will be able to work flexibly and as part of a team to successfully tackle a range of tasks
Your work environment is characterized by a high level of personal responsibility in an open and highly dynamic development team. The development of functionalities is based on a strategiac partnership with our parent companies AUDI AG and VW AG.
Would you also like to be part of our dynamic organization? At Automotive Safety Technologies GmbH you will have the opportunity to work with committed and highly motivated employees developing software for exciting new challenges. Please send us your application documents including the reference code and provide details of your availability and salary expectations by using our contact form: Online application
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Automotive Safety Technologies GmbH